- CBD Location
- 6 month contract
- Enterprise environment/project engineering role
Are you a CISCO Network Engineer who enjoys project engineering work? Have you managed projects from start to the end? Have you got great customer and client facing skills and experience in working in an enterprise level work environment? Then this fantastic opportunity is for you.
Our client, an industry leader, looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join their high performing team. This is a great opportunity to work with a new Cisco technology stack.
- Work on infrastructure transformation projects involving networking and change management.
- Design and implementation using skills in routing, switching, firewall, wireless and data centre technologies
- Develop technical design documentation such as high-level design, low level design, bill of material (BoM), configuration templates.
- Develop network testing strategy, Test plans and testing execution.
- Build cut-over/implementation plan in compliance with client's change management process.
- Support troubleshooting efforts during implementation and post go-live support.
- Utilise communication and documentations skills in client facing and vendor management activities.
- Ability to meet milestones with strong focus on quality.
- Extensive experience in Design and Implementation using skills in routing, switching, wireless and other data centre technologies
- Design and implementation of NexGen firewalls from leading vendors such as Cisco, Juniper & Palo Alto
- Strong exposure to multi-vendor technologies in enterprise network with experience to design and implement them.
- Knowledge of cloud, including AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
Strong documentation skills with a focus on quality.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining corporate data communications network services, components and associated infrastructure
- Expert skills in configuring and setting up Cisco Routers (Cisco) Hardware/Software, Cisco Switches, TCP/IP, Routing Protocols (RIP, OSPF, BGP), Firewalls
- Experience in writing technical documentation, change management reports and records regarding infrastructure solutions
- Experience in testing, implementing, monitoring and tuning networking software/hardware to ensure optimum systems performance and highlight potential issues
- Expertise in multiple vendor firewall, switching and routing technologies
- Experience in maintaining network configurations with version control
- ITIL experience necessary, with certification desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Certifications (not all are required):
- CCNP/JNCIP, CCDP, JNCIE/CCIE (a plus), AWS, Azure, ITIL
If you have the skills and experience we are seeking above, please apply now with a resume detailing all releavnt experience.
Contact: Kate Ellis (08) 9423 1422 (Job reference: 198923)