One of our large Australian consultancy client is seeking to engage an experienced Network Engineer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Macquarie Park office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- Minimum 6+ years total IT experience
- Experience working with Networking technologies and data center environments (Windows Server 2008/2012, AD, Putty, Exchange, Citrix, Powershell)
- Ideally experience with SQL and VBScript.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to work with various stakeholders and update management
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable. There will be times where scenarios and issues arise suddenly and you will have to solve them on the spot
- May require to work over time and little bit of travel involved
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting ref: 198317.