Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Network Engineer, to join a really friendly and welcoming IT Infrastructure team based in the Adelaide CBD.
This is an initial 3 month contract, starting in October, with 3 to 6 extensions after the initial 3 months.
Working to support a large number of users (many 1000s) across multiple sites all over South Australia, you will be responsible for
- Supports the delivery of ICT network changes, initiatives, projects and programs.
- Delivery of support for ICT networks across the various sites and services to meet organisational service delivery objectives.
- Technical administration and coordinates change management services for the provision of enhanced, reliable and secure departmental network systems.
- Analyses system performance and identifies opportunities for improved service performance.
- Specialist technical analysis services to provide reliable, enhanced and secure network systems that maintain a consistently high level of availability and accessibility for users.
- Expert technical support, assistance and advice to internal and external stakeholders to support best practice outcomes for ICT network infrastructure across all government sites.
- Liaise with external IT vendor partners (e.g. Telstra)
- Personal presentation and good communication skills important, along with good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
This is a great opportunity to join a welcoming team, in a supportive environment that will really help you be set up for success.
To apply, please send your CV ASAP.