Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to implement and support a new system including the maintenance of a small number of legacy systems.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the administration of firewall security policies, Internet gateway, and the provision on VMware NSX components to facilitate the expansion of the new system. You will also be required to have strong network implementation and configuration skills and a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical and non-technical people.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP until 30 June 2020 with possible extensions, requires candidates to be Australian Citizens with a minimum NV1 security clearance and will be located at our clients North Canberra offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- 3+ years in ICT network implementation, configuration, and maintenance including Cisco, HPE, and Palo Alto firewalls
- Experience in all aspects of communications infrastructure, internal and external, remote access, public and private clouds, WAN, LAN, and Internet gateways
- Knowledge of software defined networking (SDN) used within Data Centres
- Experience in the production of network configurations and associated documentation
- Experience in the configuration and maintenance VMware NSX components highly desired
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a minimum NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 197929
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.