We are seeking a Network Engineer for a 6 month contract with our highly sought-after mining sector client, based in Brisbane CBD.
Working on a number of current and upcoming projects, you will be expected to have assigned tasks completed on time, and to cost and quality specifications.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Ability to audit current network architecture and present recommendations
- Able to design, configure and implement network solutions including Cisco switches, routers, wireless devices and Juniper firewalls is essential
- Experience with routing protocols in large organizational networks is essential
- Design network solutions ensuring security policies and practices are maintained to a high standard
- Provide technical input to project planning and implementation phases including:
- Development of scoping documentation.
- Create technical designs, equipment lists and implementation plans
- Implement these designs and produce support handover documentation including:
- "As built" documentation
- Updated diagrams
- Manage technical issues related to project implementation
- Experience with the use of CiscoWorks LMS, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and Cisco WCS
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
Other desirable skills:
- Experience with using SNMP based monitoring tools like SolarWinds, Orion or Cacti is desirable
- JNCIA-FWV/ JNCIS-FWV
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7530 quoting job reference number #197372.