As a Network Engineer (Wireless) you will be responsible for the end to end wireless solution for HP and Aruba enterprise wireless platform. Contract until June 2020. You will also be responsible for the end to end wireless solution into various environments specifically for the implementation support and troubleshooting, integration into management platforms, and operational training during the handover period.
- Experience with Hewlett-Packard (HP) and Aruba enterprise wireless platforms including integration into large corporate infrastructure.
- Ability to configure and maintain a Hewlett-Packard (HP) and Aruba enterprise wireless platform.
- Experience using Hewlett-Packard Intelligent Management Centre (HP IMC)
- Knowledge and understanding of Hewlett-Packard (HP) Comware Wireless Operating System.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex wireless issues
- Experience of wireless technologies implementations, authentication methods, management platforms.
- Experience in producing asbuilts of wireless implementations.
- Experience with ITIL and associated change control methods
- Solid relationship, communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE).
Apply Now! Or contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 3319 7516 for a confidential discussion today and quote the job ref number 196451.