Network Engineer: (Cisco/Juniper)
Our client is a highly reputed IT Services company located in the Perth CBD. They service medium to large scale clients within industries including the mining, resources and government sectors.
We are looking for an experienced Network Engineer ideally with Cisco and Juniper experience for an initial 6-month contract.
Responsibilities will include:
- Installing, upgrading, supporting and troubleshooting network infrastructure including switches, firewalls, routers, Wireless Access Points and other network devices;
- Planning, delivering and reporting on the regularly scheduled and proactive maintenance of ICT Infrastructure both internally and to clients;
- Tracking technical support activities and resolution steps through ITSM toolsets.
- Recent, technical experience in areas including Cisco and Juniper switches and firewalls; Cisco wireless; Layer 2 and 3 routing and redundancy protocols (BGP and OSPF), forward and reverse proxies, network monitoring, backup and alerting tools;
- Ideally experience in technical areas such as RIP, EIGRP, MPLS, VPN, OSPF , BGP and Skype for Business;
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder engagement skills;
- An understanding and experience in delivering services within IT Service Management frameworks (e.g. ITIL);
- Experience with dual-stack networks and routing protocols;
- An understanding of LAN, WAN and wireless networking technologies to support infrastructure solutions and designs, including associated components and protocol requirements.
- Work for a highly reputed IT services brand in the market;
- Opportunity to work onsite for some large-scale clients;
- Supportive, team-oriented environment.
If you have the skills and experience, we are seeking above, you are encouraged to apply now via the link below. All resumes will be reviewed and suitable candidates contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Kate Ellis - 08 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 194071)