Our client, a large Australian enterprise clients is seeking to engage an experienced Network Engineer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 5+ years Network engineering experience
- Solid Windows Server experience
- Config experience with the Cisco suite of network products
- Highly technical background
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Meg Geronimo at 02 9409 4716 quoting job reference # 190450.