Peoplebank Canberra are currently seeking the expertise of an Avaya Network Engineer to join our Clients team: a high-profile private enterprise global systems integrator and managed services provider working closely with Federal Government Clients.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing on-site BAU support for clients.
- Ensuring that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational
- Providing Networking support to clients which includes provisioning, asset management, monitoring, implementation, troubleshooting and support Networking operations and related infrastructure
- Identifying problems and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail
- Take full ownership for managing the incident to resolution within the service level conditions
- Provide telephonic support to clients when required and update the relevant systems as necessary
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in implementing, administering and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including: routers, switches, wireless access points, controllers, WAN optimizers and monitoring applications
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco routing and switching
- Experience in OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, routing protocols
- CCNA (R&S), CCNP preferred
- Exposure to the below would be highly regarded:
- Cisco Catalyst and Nexus 7k switches
- Cisco Core 6500 routers
- Firewalls - ASA and Fortigate
- Cisco WLCs
- Layer 2 and 3 routing and switching - OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, IPSEC
- Riverbed WAN optimisers
- Cisco ISE
- Voice - Avaya
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold an NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
For further information please feel free to contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 for a confidential discussion quoting job reference number 188557.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.