About the company
A leading company who are delivering world-class Services across NSW.
About the Role
As Network Engineer you will provide Network, project and support capabilities within the Network Services Team. You will work closely with Infrastructure and Desktop services team to provide the business with technology outcomes. You will implement technology solutions including network performance and monitoring tools, network applications (DHCP and DNS) and hardware configuration backup. Develop, implement and monitor network security and report on breaches of network security.
- Provide project deployment capabilities
- Rack, Stack and configure Cisco Switches.
- Upgrade and or downgrade software.
- Deploy configurations and test connectivity - to CCNP level
- Troubleshoot, VLANs, Tunnels, trunking, switch stacks.
- Evaluate vendor solutions.
- Implement network solutions that adhere to current architecture Standards
- Configuration Management of network devices and other network components.
- Work collaboratively
- Previous experience as Network Engineer
- Must be experienced in large enterprise network environments
- Strong Cisco skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, including experience in managing DNS, DHCP, OSPF, BGP, ACI and firewalls
- Be Cisco certified (CCNP preferred)
- Understanding of project management frameworks
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with other technical teams, business units and vendors
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with attention to detail
You may be required to Work shifts outside of core business hours and across geographically dispersed sites in Sydney
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 187575
Please click the apply button.