6+ month contract
We are looking to hire an experienced Network Administrator for one of our premier clients. This role is an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The project involves an upgrade of their WiFi environment and technologies.
- Ability to install, administer and troubleshoot a network (resolve Layer 1 and Layer 2 issues), Including WAN, LAN and Data Centre technologies.
- Level 2 Configuration skills and firmware upgrades experience
- Experience with HP switches - (Aruba experience would be highly regarded but not essential
- Experience with racking and stacking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as this is a client facing role
- Candidate must have a valid Driver's License
- Willing to travel to various client sites when needed
- Willing to do shift work and weekend work when needed which will be compensated for
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 184512