- Contract role with global mining client
- Work with Nokia SAR
- Extensive experience in Cisco equipment (
A global mining client based in Perth is seeking a Network Engineer for a 6 months contract role possessing LTE,CISCO products, etc experiences.
About the role
- Provides expert level support for communications networks in IP area
- Provides after hours on-call support for L1 Resolver teams
- Configuring, commissioning and maintaining availability for communications devices, networks and systems, such as routers, switches, firewalls and wireless infrastructure systems, and ensuring network communication systems interconnect with equipment from different manufacturers, service providers and users
- Providing technical expertise, analysis and support for the ongoing management of the communications network in accordance with Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) and service agreement
- IP Network communications based experience
- Extensive experience in Cisco equipment (Routers, Switches, Firewalls, WLC, Nexus etc).
- Experience in Nokia SAR equipment will be advantageous
- Advance understanding of network technologies such OSPF, BGP, RSTP, MPLS, QoS etc
- Experience and sound understanding of IP security such as firewalls/AAA/intrusion protection
- Expert level resolution and root cause analysis of complex network communications incidents
- * Knowledge of ITIL principles and processes
It will also be beneficial if you have:
* Ruggedcom, Hirschman
* Experience in network management tools such as Orion, Cisco Prime, LogRhythm, Alcatel SAM, Cisco ACS / ISE
* Diagnosing Firewall and Network Communication (LAN/WAN/LTE/WLAN) issues
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Irene Yam - (08) 9423 1416 - (Job reference: 244114)