Dynamic Network Engineer role opportunity responsible for the Network admin, design and maintenance for a Melbourne based Training organization.
- Key career opportunity to join a market leader
- Perm opportunity - Flexible working conditions
- Use your strong Networks experience to undertake complex activities
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Networks Engineer to be responsible for the development administration, design, maintenance, and upkeep of the architecture relating to the communications network and devices.
- Be involved with the management, design and implementation of the network architecture using high level of theoretical principles and operation knowledge
- Management of the Data Centres, providing advice and professional judgment regarding data center physical resources.
- Implement security policies on firewalls and other security devices to protect resources against vulnerabilities, data theft and cybersecurity threats.
- Investigate Network Bandwidth issues and manage network bandwidth and designs
- Demonstrated theoretical and operational knowledge in maintaining and implementing, complex network environments including knowledge in specialist network area of routing
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cisco, and HP Aruba network devices, and ability to provide input on key network architecture decisions.
- Proven experience in Cloud Computing environments including virtual appliances related to network and security.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with security products are highly regarded, including knowledge of vulnerability scanning, detection and resolution.
As well as working for a market leader, there are plenty of perks including leave offerings, flexible working, professional and personal development and health and well-being initiatives.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW.
Reference number 243506.