We are seeking an experienced Network Engineer with design, implementation and support experience within a large enterprise environment. You will be working on a large Government client site.
- Experience with hardware and software configuration of encrypted router and switch networks
- Experience with network design of local and wide area networks
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in networking (LAN, WAN) design and implementation for a large organisation
- Knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP, JNCIS) or industry recognized certifications is a plus
- Knowledge of PABX and VOIP technologies and Audio/Visual product knowledge and Network integration highly advantageous
- Build and configure network switches to customer specification
- Patch and connect outlets
- Integrate switches into existing environment
- Create new technical documentation such as proposal documents and technical implementation instructions
- Attend client meetings to discuss requirements and provide technical advice to ensure client's expectations are delivered
- Provide support to PMO office and technical input to project management plans
- Follow prescribed change process
- Maintain internal document storage (objective, SharePoint)
If this sounds like you then please apply NOW!