About the role
- 12 months
- Network Engineer
- Competitive daily rates
- Flexible work-from-home options
- Mixture of projects and BAU
- The candidate should be a self-starter with a strong desire to gain new skills and learn new technologies, in order to support the IT strategy
Skills and experience
- Excellent routing, switching and firewalling skills and experience
- High level of experience with Cisco ASA firewalls
- Excellent skills and experience with OSPF and BGP routing protocols, redistribution and prefix lists
- Demonstrated ability to plan and implement complex changes to existing network environment that is undergoing significant changes
- Ability to work in small team with two other network engineers, and within the wider operations team
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at email@example.com quoting reference #242699.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.