- Initial 12-month contract with a leading mining client
- Be part of a growing team and have a great working environment
- Expertise with Networking functions such as WAN, LAN, Wireless and Security
Our client is an industry leader in mining and has a great office in the heart of CBD.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for a Network Engineer who is an expert in IP communications technologies, with a focus on the Cisco hardware platform.
- Analyse the technical communications solutions and ensure the right technical solution is delivered to meet the business
- Develop and document low level designs and bill of materials across multiple technology functions such as WAN, LAN, Wireless, and Security
- Perform equipment factory acceptance testing, and configuration in line with the client's standards and guidelines
- Develop, document, represent and execute technical change management and testing to ensure successful solution delivery
- Ensure that the new solution aligns with the approved future-state architecture adopted by the client
- Ensure approved solutions are delivered to the business in line with Project schedule during approved change windows to meet business requirements.
Skills & experience:
- Subject Matter Expert in IP communications technologies, with a focus on the Cisco hardware platform
- Proven experience in designing and delivering large scale network solutions.
- Strong understanding of the change management process with the ability to champion technical changes to a non-technical audience
- Cisco CCNP certified with strong knowledge of IP Communications fundamentals, focusing on OSI Layer 1 to 3.
- Exposure to large scale production critical, and enterprise networks.
- Experience in preparing documentation suitable for transitioning project deliverables to operational support.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 240522)