6 month initial contract
Role and Responsibilities:
Service Transition to Support (STS) liaison between Project Team and Operations 'Service Transition' refers to the act of transferring the control of newly developed IT infrastructure, applications or services from the project management environment where the services were designed, built and tested, into the operations environment where the new or changed services will be available for use within production by the customers or users who will benefit from them.
Resource to prepare transition to support documentation relating to project delivered assets and systems to ensure the internal operations team can successfully support and maintain the solution
Compile and validate relevant design, test, register documentation in preparation for operational acceptance.
Key objectives and key results expected from the contractor:
Project solutions and assets are handed over to operations via the STS process as per schedule within budget to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
Qualifications and skills required to perform the work:
- Relevant technical qualification or similar experience working within technical teams an on-LTE projects.
- Experience and familiarity with theworkings of a Nokia LTE network, and IP MPLS based networks.
- Proven experience with operational transition to support planning and delivery, including transition document preparation and progression.
- Previous experience in the resources industry with an understanding of operational support requirements.
- Ability to work closely with multiple teams (operations, site, and project).
- Clear and effective communication and documentation skills.
- Work for a tier 1 resources company
- Great CBD location
- Inclusive and supportive work culture
- Long term contract opportunities
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Adam Webber
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job reference number - (237086)