Our client has a requirement for a Network Engineer to deliver a range of technical capabilities.
The successful candidate will need highly developed network design and configuration skills and a proven ability to work with an integrated team of technical and non-technical personnel.
You will be adept at complex problem solving and dedicated to maintaining continuous improvement in your working environment. You must have the ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams and partners.
This role will be responsible for designing, building, and implementation a network consisting of Cisco, HPE, Palo Alto and VMware NSX components.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in ICT network implementation, configuration, and maintenance including Cisco, HPE, Palo Alto firewalls, VMware NSX components.
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of communications infrastructure, with a specific focus on Gateways and Data Centres.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software defined networking (SDN) used within Data Centres.
- Produce designs, design patterns, configurations, and documentation is accordance with industry standards.
- Use network management software and tools to investigate and diagnose network problems, collect performance statistics, and create reports.
- Experience or an interest in automation and/or Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Knowledge of the Information Security Manual (ISM) and how to apply it to infrastructure and networking.
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 214612