A well-known and highly respected organisation seeks TWO Network Engineers for a permanent career enhancing position in Sydney CBD.
You will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of standard to complex solutions which meet the needs of the organisation and its customers. They will ensure solutions are designed and implemented in line with the telecommunications strategy and to provide technical expertise to the Networking Systems team.
The Network Engineer will have specialist experience and knowledge in network design, network infrastructure and security. This involves responsibility for design, testing and implementation of plans and projects within their area of expertise.
We seek candidates with the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related degree.
- MPLS Data Networking experience
- Experiencing developing and accessing multiple solution options.
- Experiencing develop end-state telecommunications architectures in alignment with strategies and standards.
- Experience capturing business requirements.
- Technical expertise in architecture, designing and implementing new Telecommunications systems based on technology from vendors, such as Aruba, CISCO, Alcatel-Lucent, Juniper and F5.
- In-depth experience with industry standard protocols, designing, costing, deploying and integrating provider class MPLS networks (access and core), data centres, products and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of cabling and wiring systems, design, and installation.
- Familiar with change and incident management in line with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and experience and understanding of DR/BCP processes, ability to execute and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Expertise in analysis and in-depth troubleshooting across various platforms and technologies.
To be the perfect candidate you will have all or some of the following skills and experience
- Aruba wireless in large enterprise deployments.
- Identity management and integrated authentication and authorisation systems.
- F5 GTM/LTM and DNS services experience.
- Juniper JNCIP/JNCIE, Alcatel SR experience.
- Training and/or certification in Cisco (CCIE, CCNP, CCIP, CCSP), Juniper JunOS (JCIE), Alcatel-Lucent TiMOS (ACSE), F5 and Aruba.
- Enterprise routing and switching.
- BGP, OSPF, RIP and EIGRP.
- 1Q VLANs and loop avoidance techniques.
- Service assurance techniques in LAN environments.
- Unified computing/unified fabric architectures, Voice, Video conferencing applications and architectures.
- VPN technologies
Interested then please apply TODAY or call us to discuss the role further.