Network Engineer - 2 positions
Focused on providing design and implementation of network solutions across networking equipment, load balancers, firewalls, web proxies and network access control systems.
They are meticulous, thorough and possess excellent communication skills to engage with all levels of our stakeholders.
A quick-thinking problem solver who is able to assimilate data rapidly in order to present solutions to difficult day-to-day incidents is required.
As a self-starter who have the ability to soak up knowledge and in part that knowledge to others. The ability to thrive working in a fast pace environment coupled with the ability to work under pressure is also required
Key Skills required for this role include:
- Standard routing switching networks engineer, Aruba switching skillset is preferred but not a must
- Good understanding of IP networking and Internet technologies in either Cisco or Aruba switch & routing platforms. CCNP or CCIE would be an advantage.
- Strong network analytical and troubleshooting skills with the capability to handle and own critical issues through to resolution
- Working knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows, SNMP, Microsoft Active Directory is desired
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and when faced with adversity or urgent issues
- Customer-focused with a "service first" mentality and best-in-class communication skills
- Ability to view current processes and procedures as opportunities for enhancement, tuning and improvement
Need to be Sydney based with the assumption they are allowed back into the office. Note of course this will be subject to health directive at the time
Initial 6 months contract. Ideal 1st April start through to 30th September.
For more information about this role, please contact Meg at 02 82672478 quoting 244081