- 12 months contract with global mining client
- Interstate candidates will be considered too if happy to relocate to Perth
- Enterprise environment
Are you a CISCO Network Engineer who enjoys network design and implementation support?
Our client, an industry leader, looking for an experienced Network Engineer with mining experience to join their high performing team.
- Working with EPCM to design and deliver Production and Utilities network infrastructure
- Design and commissioning of backhaul technology, wireless, point to point, point to multipoint and fibre
- Integrate into existing Robe Valley Sustaining project team
- Produce quality network low level design documentation including diagrams
- Produce detailed change management plans, including implementation, back out and testing
- Cisco CCNP level qualification or equivalent experience ln Implementation of IP networks
- Proven experience relating to layer 2 and layer 3 protocols (STP, OSPF, BGP).
- Ability to review and work from approved detailed design documentation, Implementation plans, test plans, back out plans.
- Proven experience in developing and reviewing technical documentation
- Experience with change management process
- Experience ln Wireless and LTE networks
- Mining experience desirable
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 241996)