- CBD Location
- 12 months contract with global mining client
- Expert in IP communications technologies, Cisco hardware platform
Our client, an industry leader, looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join their high performing team.
- Through analysis and knowledge of technical communications solutions ensure the right technical solution is delivered to meet the business
- Develop and document low level designs and bill of materials across multiple technology functions such as WAN, LAN, Wireless, and Security.
- Perform equipment factory acceptance testing, and configuration in line with client standards and guidelines.
- Develop, document, represent and execute technical change management and testing to ensure successful solution delivery.
- Ensure approved solutions are delivered to the business in line with Project schedule during approved change windows, to meet business requirements.
- Subject Matter Expert in IP communications technologies, with a focus on the Cisco hardware platform
- Proven experience in designing and delivering large scale network solutions.
- Strong understanding of the change management process with the ability to champion technical changes to a non-technical audience
- Strong knowledge of IP Communications fundamentals, focusing on OSI Layer 1 to 3.
- Heavy exposure to large scale production critical, and enterprise networks.
- Experience in preparing documentation suitable for transitioning project deliverables to operational support.
- Ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders, in multiple regions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, and/or Cisco CCNP level qualification or equivalent experience.
- Provide technical assurance over vendor technical deliverables.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 241996)