Leading Telco organisation seeks a Network Designer with Networks, Security and MPLS experience.. end to end project experience.. APPLY NOW!!
Breakdown of technology:
- Cisco - 30%
- Juniper - 15%
- Fortinet - 35%
- Checkpoint - 20%
The following are some of the key accountabilities:
- Develop well-prepared, accurate engineering network design documentation.
- Consulting on Information Security risks and specification of appropriate mitigating controls
- Specify, define, and document design processes, standards and practices related to the data network to ensure engineering best practices are maintained.
- Interface to co-ordinate and resolve network design and/or process related issues.
- Act as a prime technical interface with technology providers.
- Provide lab setup and perform testing
- To provide recommendations concerning technical solutions and IP network strategy.
- Creation of technical training material and delivery of training / presentation to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Balance conflicting technical and financial requirements
- Developing technical scoping documentation from product requirements
- Communicating complex technology solutions to other technical and non-technical staff
- Provide recommendations regarding future security technology and platform growth strategies.
The following are the key skills and experience required for the right candidate:
- Extensive experience in telecommunications. Both depth and breadth of technical experience is required. This should include extensive experience in a technical role in one or more of the following areas: Core IP Network, Firewall and Network level security controls, server and application security methodologies,
- Strong experience in an IP Network Design or Security role
- Checkpoint, Crossbeam and Fortinet hardware and Software knowledge
- IDS/IPS, Tufin and RSA Envision hardware and software knowledge Cisco / Juniper Router configuration experience
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing / Switching, MPLS, Traffic Engineering, EoMPLS, L2 and L3 datacentre technologies
- Experience with network test tools / procedures, IXIA and Spirent application level test set knowledge
- Product development and/or customer design experience
- Sound understanding of InfoSec policy and industry standards in managing Information Security risk
- Strong stakeholder communication skills
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!