A multinational organisation is in need of a Network Designer to provide high level expertise across multiple domains network connectivity by designing the optimal network/firewalls path. This is for a long term contract located in the convenient Sydney CBD
- Deliver a complex or more than one component(s) of an IT solution in line with functional business requirements based on expertise across one (or more domains where applicable).
- Manage a high volume of requests by providing a good customer service to our stakeholders and building a good relationship with our delivery partners.
- Analyse customer firewall requirements for multiple networks and produce network designs/CIPs and able to Implement
- Analyse basic and advanced network service requirements for hosting environments (e.g. VIPs, load balancing, SSL offload, iRules) and produce designs/change implementation plans (CIPs) .
- Lead e2e troubleshooting investigations with key stakeholders such as the requester to diagnose designs that are not working.
- Provide consulting services to customers to assists with requirements discovery, general advice and e2e technical project leadership.
- Extensive and solid experience in Cisco CCNP/F5/Juniper accreditation is must with at least 5 years proven practical experience (Cisco/F5/Juniper/Firewalls) in the I.T industry/security. F5 experience is advantageous.
- Candidate must have 2 mandatory skills out of above mentioned skills.
- Python/Ansible programing/scripting and Automations skills is highly
- Candidates need to have an excellent I.T comms/network knowledge and have good experience with Cisco, Juniper and F5 products.
- Candidate should have proven experience in Complex firewall/network design/activations/troubleshooting.
- Good communication skills, able to handle stressful situations, dealing with technical/non-technical stakeholders and capable of dealing with a range of difficult or very complex issues often requiring them to lead or have functional responsibility for a number of related procedures.
- Able to perform Implementation/troubleshooting afterhours, provide support for major migrations/testing over the weekends and after hours.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 184977.
Please click the apply button.