Our client a renowned IT consultancy working with a Federal Government Agency and they are currently looking for a Network Designer on a 12 month contract.
In this role, you will be involved to provide support to their computer network environment.
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen and hold an active NV1 Clearance
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
- Knowledge of ITIL process, ITIL Foundation
- Good understanding of Change, Release and problem management processes
- Familiarity with ticketing tools like service-now and management tools like SCCM, SCOM
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience in Planning, Designing, Implementation and Troubleshooting of end-to-end IT infrastructure : LAN,WAN, WLAN, SDWAN,SDA
- Experience in Cisco R&S, Cisco Viptela SDWAN, Juniper R&S, Aruba R&S + WLAN, Cisco WLAN, F5, Cisco/Aruba Enterprise Wireless solution, Wan Optimization solutions, Firewall, SD-WAN
- Mandatory Certification : CCNA and CCNP / JNCIA or JNCIP
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote #204545