Our client is seeking an experienced Network Designer to join a project team that is providing solutions at an enterprise and local level including provisions and advice to managers. Additionally you a will be undertaking active equipment design, using templates and pre-defined standards for ICT requirements, encompassing voice and data.
This role will see you responsible for:
- Undertake a range of activities with emphasis on LAN active equipment to support voice and data solutions, including limited research, requirements analysis, and solution design, scope of work development and handover, systems planning and customer relationship management.
- Undertake the development and implementation of new/improved processes, practices, standards, policies and/or systems
- Consult with clients and customers, including schools, regional and central office staff and technical officers for minor projects.
- Provide the interface between customers and technical specialists to ensure business requirements are understood and can be met.
- Lead, or make significant contributions toward, the design of the agreed scope of work and collaborate with stakeholders to prioritise requirements.
- Contribute to the development of documentation in relation to ICT policies, standards and guidelines.
Technical Skills Required:
- Networking Topologies - LAN, WAN and WLAN
- Routing and switching
- F5 Infrastructure
- Juniper Infrastructure
- HP Wireless and Switching
- HP iMC, Statseeker, Compuware, SNMP toolsets
- CISCO suite - Routers, switches, wireless, WAN acceleration and CISCO Prime
- Web security and WAN optimisation solutions (e.g. Blue Coat Systems)
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Data solutions
- ITIL awareness and methodologies
- Formal Qualification's in Cabling standards will be looked at favourably
Apply Now! OR contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 3319 7502 quoting reference #188042 for more information.