You will be providing high level and E2E Network Design advice and expertise across multiple domains.
You will be working towards delivering a complex or more than one component(s) of an IT solution in line with functional business requirements based on expertise across one (or more domains where applicable).
Duties of the role:
- Analyse customer firewall requirements for multiple networks and produce network designs/CIPs and able to Implement.
- Analyse basic and advanced network service requirements for hosting environments (e.g. VIPs, load balancing, SSL offload, iRules) and produce designs/change implementation plans (CIPs).
- Lead e2e troubleshooting investigations with key stakeholders such as the requester to diagnose designs that are not working.
- Provide consulting services to customers to assists with requirements discovery, general advice and e2e technical project leadership.
- Able to perform Implementation/troubleshooting after hours, provide support for major migrations/testing over the weekends and after hours.
- Professional industry qualifications such as Cisco CCNP/F5/Juniper accreditation
- 5 years proven practical experience (Cisco/F5/Juniper/Firewalls) in the I.T industry/security.
- proven experience in Complex firewall/network design/activation's/troubleshooting.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills, able to handle stressful situations, dealing with technical/non-technical stakeholders and capable of dealing with a range of difficult or very complex issues often requiring them to lead or have functional responsibility for a number of related procedures.
- F5 experience is advantageous.
- Python/Ansible programming/scripting and Automation skills is highly desirable
We can only submit Australian PR holders or Citizens to this role.
Please submit your resume on a WORD document.
This role is due to close COB 01/06/2018