About the role:
You will manage the overall End to End Order to Activate Transitions for enterprise customers globally in systems such as AMDOCS, RASS, AMCO and CNSDI for the allocation of activities across onshore and offshore teams creating a One team culture.
- Technical Diploma and project management or relevant industry certifications (desirable).
- CCNA certification is highly desirable.
- Detailed understanding of (and experience) product activation processes utilised within Telco, also requires experience (generally 5 years post qualification) including designing, developing, deploying and complex activation.
- Technical literacy covering routers/switches/ third party vendor enterprise products, TCP IP and Carriage technologies.
- Front line operational team management experience.
We can only submit Australian PR holders or Citizens to this role.
Please submit your resume on a WORD document.
This role is due to close COB 12/07/2018
REF NO. 186193
Contact: Thomas Key