Network Design Lead
Initial 6 months contract in Sydney CBD
The role is sitting within the IP activation team covering new deliveries, modifications of existing services and cancellation of services dependent on customer requirements. This role will support the Transition of existing copper based IP services to the new Carriage .
The successful candidate will be managing staff and their on-going activities, monitoring performance of the staff and the delivery performance of the team and will look for opportunities to improve processes and delivery
Skills and Experiences:
- With networking/IP networking knowledge
- Industry experience within service delivery substantial experience as a team manager
- Basic understanding of the technology behind IP Services and their delivery
- Preferably with Telco experience
- Substantial experience as a team lead or team manager
- Stakeholder Management skills
- Industry experience within service delivery
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 186190.
Please click the apply button.