- Large enterprise organisation
- Producing network designs comprising of Cisco, Juniper and F5 technologies
- Long term contract opportunity
Our client, an industry leading IT&T organisation, has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer to join the team working on an initial 12 month contract.
Working in a project capacity, the role will be responsible for providing network solution designs, implementations and 3rd level technical support services across network routing and switching, security and load balancing administration. This will involve utilising a broad technology stack including Cisco, Juniper and F5 load balancers among others.
In addition to this, the role will be working within a highly structured and process driven, ITIL environment, so experience in similar enterprise organisations and shared resource environments is a must.
If you would like to be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Extensive experience working as a Network Engineer within large enterprise environments
- Previous designing network solutions involving routers, switches and load balancers
- Extensive experience with Cisco and Juniper routers and switches
- Extensive experience with f5 load balancer
- CCIE or JNCIE certifications would be beneficial though not mandatory
- Experience with Juniper, ASA and Palo Alto, and CheckPoint firewalls
- Previous ITIL environment experience would be ideal
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 192555
Please click the apply button