Our high profile Federal Government Client is seeking a Network Design Engineer for an initial 12 month contracts with multiple extensions options available. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and requires candidates with active Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Design, develop and implement WAN. LAN & Gateway Communications platforms
- Through understanding of ICT hardware and providing technical expertise in reviewing new capabilities and products for implementation
- Provide high level design and documentation services
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Network Design Engineer in an enterprise environment
- Proven technical expertise in design and implementation of Juniper (Switching & Routing), Cisco (Switching & Routing), WAN Optimization, Load Balancing (F5), Virtualization (Nutanix & VMware)
- Broad experience in design and development of highly available distributed solutions in secured environments
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with active AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 200495.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.