We are currently recruiting for a Network Deployment Lead to work on a large Transformation program within an iconic Australian Company.
Our client is looking for a versatile, self-driven individual to join their Project team. Reporting into the Project Manager this role will be responsible for:
- Coordination and delivery of client sites for migration and cutover to the new SD-WAN solution, including completing a site audit, coordinating network remediation pre-cutover, coordination of the deployment, post-cutover support activities
- Provide status reporting and weekly progress
- Creation, Management and Closure of IT Changes tickets in accordance with the IT Change Management/CAB process
To be successful in these roles, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Work experience in implementing in infrastructure networking projects
- Knowledge in administration of Meraki SD-WAN
- Strong communication and project coordination skills
Please note This role may require candidates to travel to various client sites, including interstate, as needed.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW for more information.