Network Data Analyst
Our client, a leading organisation based in Perth CBD is currently seeking a highly competent Network Data Analyst for a 3-month contract plus potential extension. Must be Willing to work in customer business hours, rotational shifts and on call support if required.
- Expertise in Cisco IOS, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS, QoS, Multicast. Strong Layer 2 & 3 knowledge
- Expertise in IP sec VPN, Remote Access VPN, DMVPN
- Expertise in Data centre and network room related activities
- Expertise in Cisco Nexus 9k, 7k, 5k, 3k switches.
- Expertise in Cisco Wireless Controllers, Access Points
- Expertise in WAN optimization, steelhead riverbed, Steelcentral controller, virtual riverbed
- Good knowledge in Network tools like Cisco prime, Solarwinds, Statseeker, HPNNMI
- Good Knowledge in TACAS, RADIUS.
- Expertise in ACI Fabric Setup, Layer 2 and L3 Networks, Multipod connectivity
- Expertise in monitoring/SNMP and backup policies
- Good knowledge in Integrating Hypervisors/baremetals with ACI
- Configuring ACI for Remote Authentication
- ACI Fabric Access Policies and ACI Unicast Forwarding
- Knowledge in VLAN Based EPGs in ACI and ACI Transit Routing
- Expertise in ACI Performance Troubleshooting and Optimization
- Cisco ACI implementation support & troubleshoot
- Solarwinds NTA + NCM+ NPM implementation support & troubleshoot
Click apply if you have the required experience listed above with your current resume in Word Format and any suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted directly.