This role has been created to provide technology leadership across the solution design / architecture, development, and maintenance of existing and new Network platforms
This role requires the use of skills in the technology enterprise space leveraging cutting edge technologies including Automation, SDN, NFV on Enterprise Grade Infrastructure
Day to day, this role will see you:
Improve Customer Service
- Act as technology authority on complex initiatives of strategic importance
- Apply risk management disciplines to technology shortfalls and take ownership of actions to mitigate in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Plan for technical platform improvement initiatives to enhance product and platform technology performance.
- Provide technical leadership for all platforms and products in the portfolio
- Proactively seek out and undertake technology peer reviews of proposed solutions to ensure they are designed in a way that delivers on the potential for the customer
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of technical requirements and factors influencing the design of customer solutions
- Review feasibility and refine proposed solutions to ensure they are designed in a way that delivers on the potential for the customer
Your background, skills and experience:
- Experience with the following type of technologies is required:
- SDN (VMware NSX, etc.)
- In addition, experience with Enterprise and/or Service Provider Network Architecture and Network Design is required
- Experience with the following type of technologies is highly desirable:
- Routing and Switching (Cisco Nexus, Catalyst, Juniper, etc.)
- Firewalls (Palo Alto, Cisco ASA, Cisco FWSM, etc.)
- VPN (Cisco ASA, Juniper SA, etc.)
- Virtualisation Platforms (VMware ESXi, Cisco UCS, etc.)
- AAA and Security services (AD, LDAP, TACACS+, Radius, Kerberos, SSL VPN, Cisco ACS, etc.)
- WAN Optimisation (Blue coat, etc.)
- Proxies/Caches (Cisco, Bluecoat, etc.)
- Commvault, Infoblox, CyberArk, etc.
- Telstra Infrastructure Management (Splunk, Netcool, HP OV-USM, etc.)
- BSS (iTAM, Puma-SNARF, etc.)
- Communication Protocols (BGP, EIGRP, RIP, etc.)
- Experience in the integration of projects across a range of products, technologies and operational teams is desirable.
What next? Apply now with your CV in WORD