- Urgent Requirement - 3 Month contract + Extensions
- Telco experience essential
- Broadband experience highly desirable
We are looking to hire an experienced Network Architect who has extensive Telco experience for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience as a Network Architect
- Extensive Telco experience required - Sector specialists
- Senior N/W Architects who appreciates Ultra-Fast Broadband Wholesale Access Ecosystem and associated access products/designs.
- Network expert who understands metrics that matter
- Network Design Deployment, Planning/forecasting, SME - Somebody who understands the process involved
- Managed Services SME
- Need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to start in October
- Review roles and responsibilities within the client and between the managed service providers and recommend opportunities to increase effectiveness and efficiencies
- Recommend best practices improvements on specific network (including work prioritization, planning, and changes to the end to end process
- Recommendations on how to structure and improve the ongoing management of specified network
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next permanent opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button