Experience in Palo Alto is highly desirable
6 months with possible extensions
Central CBD location
About the role
The role will require the practical skills and experience required to design and implement new data centre networking platforms that will improve the reliability and quality of network services
- Experience in designing, supporting and maintaining a high-performance, high-availability enterprise networks.
- In-depth knowledge of IP networking, LAN/WAN technology, and routing and switching.
- Must have experience in Palo Alto & Juniper firewalls
- Cisco Wireless (WLC) infrastructure, ISE authentication
- F5 Load Balancers, Cisco ACI Switching
- Expert level knowledge of core networking technologies and concepts such as Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols
- Expert, day to day proficiency with Cisco IOS, Cisco hardware, VLANS, and VPN Technologies
- Working knowledge of IP addressing schemes, DNS, and DHCP
- Working knowledge of SNMP and device network management
Key responsibilities :
- Documenting the current state of DC networking platforms
- Proving input into possible future solutions
- Design and implementation of various networking platforms
- Migration of services from legacy to end-state platforms.
- Development and implementation of failover test plans
- Development of BAU process manuals
- Creation of as-built documentation.
- Identifying gaps in current services and proposing solutions.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting ref: 194756.