About the company
Our client is a part of the NSW goverment.They have more than 20,000 employees and have three function lines, based across a number of locations.
About the role
You will be responsible for responsible for the design, implementation and support of the IT infrastructure used within the organisation. The role provides leadership and support to infrastructure engineers and operations staff, whilst working with the business to define and implement the infrastructure elements of the networks.
- Manage the lifecycle of multiple technologies and platforms to ensure the infrastructure platform delivers maximum benefit to the organisation
- Design fully integrated multi-technology and platform hardware solutions to deliver on alignment with the current architecture and flexibility to cost effectively move to future architecture with minimal adverse impact
- Determine the extent to which solutions perform "as required" within the current environment to eliminate the cost of correcting implementation failures and service outages
- Manage available internal and external resources to make sure that installations are completed (time, cost and quality) to minimise adverse business impact and maximise positive business outcomes
- Provide escalation support for Network issues.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 190455.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).