Lead network technology direction within a major program of works
Create and deliver architecture solutions and manage project outcomes.
12 Month Contract - North Sydney Location at Market Rates
About the company
Market leading financial services organisation with a focus on staff development and progression and technology upskilling.
About the project
- Technology seperation of two organisations
- Analyse existing technology and requirements for post-seperation operation
- Covers business, external stakeholders, suppliers and vendors
What you will do
- Lead the Network Technology direction in a major program of works
- Deliver architecture solutions, governance and alignment during the delivery process
- Support Senior Architects
- 5 years in technology architecture and systems development
- SME in network technology domains
- Network Security, Monitoring, Management and Hardware
- Cloud qualifications in AWS and Azure
- Skills in cloud based-infrastructure - Automation and tooling
You will have the benefit of working at a market leading financial services organisation and excellent opportunities for career progression as well as access to the organisations benefits.
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson