This position is responsible for providing network architecture services for operational and project related activities.
What you will do
- Create and maintain high-level and detailed network design architecture both for the ongoing operational environment as well as for individual project related activities.
- Implement complex network designs and develop documentation for their ongoing operational support.
- Contribute to the branch's technology roadmap and maintain relevant documentation.
- Provide subject matter expertise on ICT matters to a range of stakeholders across the ACT Government.
- Liaise and negotiate with directorates, vendors and third parties to design fit for purpose network solutions.
- Demonstrate technical leadership across the team, however this position does not involve direct supervision of staff.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Ability to hold and maintain an NV1 security clearance
- Experience in a multi-vendor data communications network environment, with in-depth knowledge of developing WAN, LAN, cloud, data centre and wireless technologies.
- Experience analysing business requirements and designing appropriate network services.
- Demonstrated high level attention to detail, including the ability to write detailed technical documentation.
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 239403