Sunny Karratha Location
6 months contract - long term ongoing contract
Enterprise environment/project engineering role
Are you a CISCO Network Engineer who enjoys project engineering work? Have you managed projects from start to the end? Have you got great customer and client facing skills and experience in working in an enterprise level work environment? Then this fantastic opportunity is for you.
Our client, an industry leader, looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join their high performing team. This is a great opportunity to work with a new Cisco technology stack.
- Establish network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Establish network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Secure network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Prepare users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Install, uninstall network equipment and must have cabling knowledge.
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Pippa Valler Job Reference:200245)