Our client in the Healthcare sector are seeking a Network Administrator to join their team on an initial 7 month contract. You will join a wifi project team which is focused on upgrading wifi across 45 sites nationally.
- Experience with HP Switches is a must
- Experience racking and stacking switches
- Level 2 switch configuration and maintenance experience
- Ability to coordinate stakeholders e.g. liaise with the business for the install and manage outage periods.
- Experience adding and removing VLAN switches.
- Experience providing technical guidance regarding wifi deployment
- Experience liaising with 3rd Party Vendors and Cablers
- Physical patching experience.
The majority of this work will be after hours. The role will be based at Greenslopes but you will be required to travel to other sites in Queensland which will be paid for by the client.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 07 3319 7502 for a confidential discussion for more information and quote the reference number 184397.