Our client is seeking an experienced Oracle DBA to administer Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c. The initial engagement will commence early February 2018.
Expected technical skills (including installation & all operational facets, in one or more of the following; (SFIA: TECH Level6): )
- Database Administration Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c
- UNIX/LINUX/VMS/MS operating systems
- Implementation and performance tuning of RDMS
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Backup and Restore technologies (RMAN)
- Application server technologies (OAS, WebLogic)
- Experience in Oracle Application Express (APEX) would be an advantage
- Installation of software
- Creation of database environment
- Development and recommendation of migration and upgrade strategy
- Migration of databases
- Upgrade legacy databases to current supported versions
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Carrie Watts on 07 3319 7555 for more information.