Netapp Storage Engineer
- Initial 6-month contract with global mining client in the Perth CBD
- Requires strong storage technology operations - Netapp and EMC
- Flexible working arrangements
Our client is a world-leading resources company that is ranked as a global industry leader. This role is an initial 6-month contract with possibility of an extension based in the Perth CBD.
About the Role:
The client is looking for a highly experienced Netapp Storage Engineer who possesses proven knowledge and experience in storage technology operations of large-scale enterprise clients.
- Troubleshoot complex technology problems to restore production system availability in a structured, timeous manner.
- Manage and execute infrastructure BCP and DR processes when required.
- Identify potential threats and minimize or remove a service impact by applying effective risk controls.
- Ensure service management processes are applied properly and consistently.
- Event Management
- Extensive experience working with a Storage technology operation - Netapp and EMC.
- Manage technical operations with adherence to strict SLAs for Availability, Incident and Problem resolution.
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience with Storage technologies (Netapp & preferably EMC technologies - Data Domain, VNX, Isilon).
- Compute technologies, including CI and HCI platforms (preferably EMC VxBlock, VxRail, Cisco UCS).
- IT Service Management processes and tools (preferably ServiceNow).
- Citrix/Virtual desktops
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of IP Networking, Firewalls, Load balancing, storage networking would be advantageous.
- Experience in Unix/Linux, Microsoft SCCM, SCOM, Hyper V, VMWare operations, Automation technologies would be advantageous.
- Strong relationship skills and ability to build relationships with cross-functional teams.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 238930)