- Global Consultancy, working with a leading Financial Services client
- Play a lead role and take ownership of the NetSuite system
- Long-term contract opportunity
A Global end-to-end IT services consultancy is working onsite with a leading Financial Services client who are focused on delivering a leading service across Australia and New Zealand.
- Design and maintain applications on the NetSuite system
- Develop high-quality and innovative software that complies with coding standards
- Integrate software components into the NetSuite system
- Collaborate with the team, business users, to ensure solutions are aligned to business requirements
Skills and Experience:
- Development and management of NetSuite applications
- SOAP and REST API's development relating to NetSuite
- Suitescript, Suiteflow and Suite Analytics
- Working knowledge of NetSuite scripting, workflows, user provisioning and NetSuite administrative functions
- Extensive knowledge of Scrum/Agile development methodologies
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 195840.