Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and diligent Azure/.Net Developer to assist in the development of a new Management System. This is an initial engagement through until June 2019 and is working in Canberra's CBD.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a minimum Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Minimum 8 plus years development experience;
- Ability to design and implement software solutions on the Microsoft Azure - Azure services, Logic Apps and API;
- Experience in creating SSIS packages to ETL data between databases, and develop SSRS (2017) reports;
- Ability to work in Azure DevOps, TFS, GIT, automated deployments;
- Experience setting up and working with Test Driven Development;
- Broad development experience in Microsoft Azure, .NET, C#, SQL Server and SSRS Reports; and;
- Experience working in Agile programs and projects.
- Experience in automation testing
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 192011
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.