Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Natural/ADABAS Programmer to work on a complex programme of work. You will be responsible for the enhancements to the System Applications in order to meet the changes legislative requirements.
Skills and experience required:
- At least 3 years of proven experience with Natural/ADABAS.
- Demonstrated and comprehensive experience of five or more years in contemporary business analysis techniques and tools used on at least two major and complex ICT projects.
- Ability to effectively plan and organise work.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member and to complete tasks within predefined timeframes.
- Written and oral communication skills suitable for effective liaison with IT application users and management.
- Government or local government experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.