About the role
In this role, the National Site Lease Manager is the single point of contact for all site occupancy related matters and dealings with our clients landlords, as required.
It is critical the National Site Lease Manager ensures compliance with lease and licence obligations and that security of tenure is not put at risk. There are also site lease requirements/processes within the Service Agreements with the State of Victoria, which must be addressed when dealing with tenure agreements for these sites.
A significant part of the role is provision of property advice to internal Project Managers working on the expansion, upgrade or decommissioning of networks.
- Provide "in principal" approval to lease proposals and variation to existing commercial terms.
- Approve site lease expenditure : e.g. rent payments, outgoings, legal costs, management fees etc
- Manage a National portfolio of transmission site leases, licenses, tower sharing and access agreements.
- Maintain an accurate data base of all tenure agreements.
- Identify and implement cost saving measures to minimize site lease spend.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all landlords/site owners.
- Co-ordinate the site acquisition process for additional transmission sites.
Skills and experience
- Experience in a commercial lease management role.
- Experience in the Telecommunications Industry.
- Experience with the appointment, instruction and management of external property, Town Planning and legal consultants.
- Able to demonstrate a familiarity with and thorough understanding of lease and licence documentation, including associated Deeds for the assignment, variation or termination of a lease or licence agreement.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Neal on 03 8080 7217 quoting reference 243735.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Looking forward to hearing from you!