Our client is hugely successful Internet Services company who are currently experiencing a period of sustained growth. They promote an enviable and high-performance culture and pride themselves on hiring the best talent in the market. This is a genuine opportunity to join a progressive and growing company with a fantastic culture and career development opportunities.
Reporting to the General Manager - Sales & Marketing, you will manage a high energy national sales team and your key responsibilities are:
- Managing a team of Business Development Managers and Account Managers
- Actively selling into new markets, identifying and building Channel Partners across Australia
- Meeting with key clients, assisting sales team in maintaining and growing relationships and helping to negotiate and close deals
- Budgeting, forecasting, setting sales targets and KPI's
- Recruiting, coaching, training and developing staff
- Maintaining and building a results driven culture that is dedicated to delivering value to customers
- Analysing revenue opportunity with current clients
- Working closely with Marketing & Product Managers to execute campaigns
The appointee will have a proven track record of success in Business Development and a high level of sales management experience. Strong negotiation skills and the ability to lead from the front is a prerequisite. You will be a well-respected and natural leader who is not afraid to be hands on and has a vested interest in the success of the team.
Please apply now or for a confidential conversation please call Elton Kelly on 03 8080 7204