- 6 month contract opportunity
- Leader in Telco Services industry
- Large enterprise project based environment
Our client, a leader in the Telecommunications industry has an exciting opportunity available for a SAED Specialist to come on board as a National SAED Manager on an initial 6 month term.
The role will be responsible for providing SAED technical leadership and guidance for engineering and operations. Additionally, the position will lead and manage a team of Project Managers and SMEs across EME compliance, property, town planning and civil works.
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
- 10+ years Telecommunication industry experience.
- End to End management of the SAED process - ideally across a large region or National portfolio.
- Specific experience in Site Acquisition on Base Station deployment projects.
- Previous large scale telco vendor experience.
- Experience in property acquisition would be highly beneficial.
- Exceptional customer focus and well connected within the industry.
- Strong communication skills, capable of establishing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 186509