About the Company
- Join a team that pride themselves in working & supporting each other
- New technologies that give you the opportunity to truly learn and develop
- 6 month contract
About the role
In providing Network support, you'll be working closely with third parties and field engineers. You will be supporting team members across stores, distribution centres, data centres and end user peers.
- Support the client's network environment
- Fail Fix Support of network routing, switching, load balancing, Wireless and Voice
- Adds Moves Changes (AMC) of enterprise DHCP, DNS, Network Device Inventory VLAN
- Configuration and implementation of network devices/services
- Engage effectively with Carrier & Vendor technicians
- Adhere to Change and Security policies
Skills and experience
- Level-3 Networking support
- Cisco CCNP or similar work experience
- Cisco technologies WAN LAN WIFI Voice
- Knowledge of Radware Load balancing
- In depth understanding of network concepts (LAN/WAN/routing/switching)
- Practical experience of DNS and DHCP technology changes
- Demonstrable technical end user service restoration skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au quoting reference #240240.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.